Monday, April 25, 2011

Stilllll in Victoria Falls!

It seems that without the push of the overland truck schedule it is way to easy to stay in one spot. I really like it here in Vic Falls. The people are very friendly and the backpackers I am staying at is just a wonderful place to have fun, hangout and meet other travelers. I am leaving tonight though with a few other people to go the Harare where the music festival is going on. I am so enjoying not having a plan and just going day by day, moment to moment. There is nothing better than saying your plan for the day is not to have a plan. Yesterday I spent my day by the pool and chatting with people from all over the world. What could be better? I have made friends with a lot of the locals and could come back easily now. I will be sad to say goodbye today but may just find myself here again on my way to Botswana after visiting Dumi in Malawi. I love that I don't know what is coming next and I can decide to do anything! Anyway, I am safe, well and happy and everywhere I go there are plenty of guys who want to be my personal shaperone so I feel very safe. The guys have been amazingly respectful, nothing like the boys back home (sorry guys but you have a few things to learn) LOL. Well thats all for now I guess, more to come when I am in Harare, a new chapter to this discovery of not just Africa but of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment